Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Red spot on middle of penis for 4 years

hello doctor , i live in switzerland and its been more then 4 years that i have red spot on middle of my pennis and it didn;t went away. and i also have eye problem like its look like tired .and also my body feels tired sometime time..and i m scared to give a test...i don t have fever , i don;t have sore throat ,some time when i drink cold then i have sore thorat and it went after some time.i m very energetic,i m hungry as always.its normal sometime i have a headache on my back of head once in a month may me.what should i do i m scared i smoke a lot. but i m trying to stop and go for exercise.that ll help me to take out my tiredness and my sometime weakness problem.plz help me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I am not a doctor but.
It sounds like -1st, you need to stop smoking. Smoking kills.
2nd - Not every problem means that you are dying or in trouble. i.e. a headache could mean you are a little dehydrated or you forgot to eat through the day and you have a head ache.
3rd - Its does sound like you have a couple issues that you need to see a doctor about. for example smoking, your sexual health. It is embarrassing but it is at the same time, it is your body.
If in doubt ask your doctor. If you are uncomfortable with your doctor, go to a different doctor.
4th - It is your life, you are in control, if you are not then you may need mental or emotional support, be smart and work it out, if you are making the effort do not care what anyone else thinks. You are uniquely you.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Radiologist Dr. Gaurav Sundar's  Response
welcome to
It looks like you might be suffering from Reiter's syndrome.
The classical picture has ulcers on the penis, eye problems, joint pains and sometimes sore throat. You might want to get checked by a doctor. And telling you to stop smoking is an obvious advice.
But get checked up and don't be afraid to get tests done.
Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor