Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Red spot and itchy blister around the head of penis

i m a bit concerned when I ve found little blister looking/red spots around rim/ head of my penis. It was a little itchy and rashes around rim what it would be?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  377
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello there,
welcome to healthcare magic.The lesions you mentioned about, sound more like herpetic lesions, or could be any other sexually transmitted disease. So i would suggest you consult a dermatologist at the earliest
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
the rash you say could be ringworm or any other fungal infection ;please apply local ointment containing anti-bacterial & antifungal & steroid ;it should take care of it .If the rash does not respond in3-4 days please consult a doctor.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor