Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Red, soft discharge through the penile hole, no pain, visible only on pulling the skin. What could this be?

Hi. I recently noticed a red, sort of soft substance coming from my penis hole. It doesn t hurt to pee or ejaculate. I can see it by just looking at my penis but it is only very visible when I pull down the skin of my penis more, and this red substance seems to spew out, but retracts back into penis whole as I let my skin back to normal. I am circumcised. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response

Only physical examination can give a clue.
May be granulation tissue due to inflammation or blood clot.
Kindly get examined.

Answered: Wed, 17 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor