Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Red rashes on genitals for both man and wife. Treatment?

Hi me and my wife both have infection after a relation. My wife have try candiderm cream and it is gone. I have it mainly on my penis head. By applying the cream it has gone. However after a week, even if we had not interaction, it comes back and now I can say that it continue to happen even if we have or not any relation. What can I use to treat these red rash . Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  458
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The fungal infection is recurring.
Both of you will need oral medications at the same time - to cure and to prevent.
Drugs like fluconazole are very efficient.
SEE you doctor - preferably a DERMATOLOGIST - he will give appropriate prescription (dose, duration and so on).

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 12 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor