the symptoms u have mentioned points towards contact allergic dermatitis
occurring due to allergy
..hence u should even take oral anti histamine
trablets to control ur allergy ..tablet levocetrine twice daily for 3days can be taken .as ur having pus too ,its a sign of secondary bacterial infection and so taking antibitic like erythro twice for three days also will help u..
-g ointment and better take good diet full of iron rather avoiding some foods..
cause strengthening ur immunity will reduce the condition earlier ..or u can even take iron tablet daily one for atleast ten days..
dont do itching over the rash
and avoid further ornaments in future too ..as ur allergic to it..usually such rash takes nearly 2wks to get relieved completely so have patience and take the treatment ..