Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Red lumps in pubic area, white on top. What are they?

Doc, im a 17 y/o male, joining the army in july, and i have, in my pubic region, a few small, skin coloured and one red lumps/bumps raised above skin, they re only attached by half of the lump, their not sore, itchy or annoying, just wondering what it is and if it will cause me to fail my medical. 2 of them are inbetween my legs and sack. and one of those two has formed a white substance on top of it. Please help :(
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM.,
It could be viral disease..called.,Molluscum Contagiosum..,
It has top umblicated lesions without any symtoms..,
common in pubic region ..,
So evaluate it...consult Dermatologist..,
They can remove by...Radio-Frequency or Laser..,
Answered: Sun, 3 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor