Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Red lump on stomach, pain in testicles. Can it be cancer?

Hello my name is frank I'm 23 years old. I have a red/purple lump on my stomach. Sticks out almost as big as a marble. It's like discolored with red and purple. Doesn't hurt at all. I can't really think of any side effects what's so ever. Maybe that when I sit down and drive for too long I have pain in my testicles but I'm have no idea if its due to the lump. I've had this lump for so long I'm just scared to see a doctor I'm afraid of what they might say. Like cancer or anything serious. Like I said its red and purple about the size of a marble. Any IDE what this could be? Doesn't hurt at all if I touch it or push it. It's been about 3 year I think I've had it. Thank you very much!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
If this is there for 3 years thenit wont be malignant. It sounds to mi like haemangioma or any other subcutaneous lesion such as lipoma,fibroma or cyst.It can be surgically removed.
Pain in testicles shouldnt be related to it.It can result from hernia or infection including STD.
You can do ultrasounds of both to evaluate the exact diagnosis. WIsh you good health.
Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Achuo Ascensius's  Response
thanks for using health care magic.

There are several conditions that could cause the lump
you have for the past years. Skin tumour is definitely one
reason that cause a lump on the skin and has to be rule
out as soon as possible. It is also possible that what you
have is a kelloid that develope after skin lesion say cut or
rash etc and grew big to what it is now.
However, it is only after a physical examination and if
needed a biopsy done that a right diagnosis will be made.

Concerning the pains in your testicle, you should consider
seeing a doctor but there is a chance that its just as a
result of pressure rather than an underlying pathology.

You do not need to be afraid to see a doctor because
unless you do so, you will never know exactly what is the
problem and you might not get cured or you might be wanting
to seek for treatment when its late.

Best regards.
Dr Achuo
Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor