Owl Image

Red, itchy eyes with heavy lids

heavy lids in the evening, followed by crusty lids in the morning Several months ago, I experienced red, itchy eyes with heavy lids in the evening, followed by crusty lids in the morning for 2 or 3 weeks, then it stopped, then returned 2 weeks later for a week and stopped again. Then only heavy lids in the evening, followed by crusty lids in the morning with no redness or itchy for like 3 months straight now. Hard to keep eyes open when heavy, makes me feel like I should just go to bed early. What gives?
Mon, 16 May 2011
hi,
Its viral infection to your eyes. its type of conjunctinitis. consult your eye specialist soon. use eye drops ciplox -d.dont expose your eyes to sun, dust.use dark sunglases.
Ophthalmologist Dr. P. K. Sehgal's  Response
u should take a course of topical antibiotics...drops and ointment along with a non steroidal antiallergic drops...obviously you need to consult an eye specialist for the same