Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Red, itchy bumps, pus-filled. What is it?

I got these red itchy bumps the kinda look like mosquito bites and bee stings mixed its filled with puss and theyre in a line I ask my parents my aunts and uncles but they don t know what it is and I had it maybe for a week and a half now and they also have like goosebumps looking thing surrounding them I m 11 I weight 86 pounds and I m 56 inches
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for writing here.

Red bumps are due to bacterial infection.It is known as pyoderma.You need to take oral antibiotics like cephalexin.Use a good antibacterial soap.Keep area dry and clean.This will mostly recover your problem.
In case there is no response it will be better to consult a dermatologist.Hope this will help you.Take care.
Answered: Thu, 3 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor