Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

126 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Red eye with water inside it, what should i put to ease my symptoms ?

hi doctor , i have been having some redness in one eye since few days.mild pain is also there with watering.what should i put to ease my symptoms?
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear you might have some allergic eye or some infection.If is sticks with producing some sticky material,then infection is more likely.Please wash your eyes with cold water 3-4 times in a day.Avoid touching it frequently.Wear plain glasses.For antibiotic drops please ask your doctor.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....