Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Red eye with blurry vision with some yellow discharge

Hi, what does it mean if both eyes are red on the eye itself and around it, very blurry vision (on the one side more than the other), light and air bother it, a more white but still some yellow colouring film/puss and or crusty thing is coming from it and it continues to leak something, extreme soreness, burning, itching and a bit swollen.
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  411
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
it look like conjunctivitis.
means u have allergic,infective or irritant reaction to eye.
dont rub ur eye
better to consult eye doctor
dont expose to sunlight directly
wear sunglass.
u can apply antibiotic eye drops
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
it appears like bacterial can use ciplox antibiotic eyedrops(2 to 3 dps) in each eye every 2 to 3 van also use some antihistaminic drops. but better to consult eye doctor.he will examine and give u medications. takr care
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor