Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Red bumps on stomach, pus-filled. What are they?

hi my name is jessica and i have some red bumps on my belly it really red around it the feel up with pus and brown pus comes out and when i look at it has a small hole in it and it keeps draining. i have like three more down below it and they are starting to do the same thing. i need help trying to figure out what they are and what i can do to make them go away.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response possibility is sebaceous(pilar)cyst which gets infected from time to will need to consult a dermatologist or surgeon and get it removed fully.if not a cyst, simple boils,what we call folliculitis respond well to antibiotics.
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor