Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Red bumps on arm, neck, head, forehead. Leaving scars

I m a 47 year old woman. I have been breaking out for abut a month now with big red bumps that look like bug bites. When one clear up I get another one somewhere else. My arm , my neck and now I have 3 lumps on my head - one in center my forehead - one on my temple and another on the side right at my hair line. When they clear up - they leave a small scarred mark. I think I m at the beginning of menopause as well.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
You are having folliculitis,you must be having defective immunity. You go for blood test to rule out diabetes mellitus, HIV, anaemia , or any other systemic disease. You take immunomodulator,antibiotic and antiinflammatory drugs for few week. Take healthy food good sleep ,avoid worries.
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor