Red blotches on face, white dots, itchiness, blotches spreading to arms, chest. Treatment?

I am 27 years old. Ive always had good skin. Afte I had my daughter my skin started to change. It had red blotches all over and some white dots. Sometimes it is itchy and other times not. It id mostly on my arms and chest and a little on my face. I have been to many doctors and no one could help me. They ran a ton of tests and nothing. When I am in the sun it looks worse. I no longer get a nice tan like I used to I just look like I have a bad sunburn .
Thu, 7 Feb 2013