Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Red blisters on face, burning eyes, eyelids, allergic reaction. Using hydrocortizone. Cure?

have had red blotchy blistery type spots on face and itchy burning eyes and eyelids. better wtih hydrocortizone.Derm had me stop taking and now they re back after taking hot showers. very uncomfortable. I m guessing it s an allergic reaction of some sort. What should i do. I take hydrochlorothiazide for BP . Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
Welcome to HCM.
The red blister can be due to irritant reaction of any chemical or environmental factor. That is why it is better with application of hydrocortisone cream.
Protect yourself from direct exposure to sunlight and heat. Do cold compression with cold water. You can take antihistamine like levocetrizine for 2-3 times a day.
Answered: Fri, 30 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor