Red and swollen on sides of nose, red spider veins in skin. Have crohns disease. Polychondritis?

I'm having periods where my nose on the bridge and sometimes sides get slightly red and swollen ....can see really small red spider veins in skin.....goes away after about a week.....I'm scared of relapsing polychondritis.....had ct of sinuses.....would it have showed something suspicious if it was polychondritis?????My ears r fine....it's just my nose....I have crohns just in my colon .....it's not real bad....
Sat, 19 Oct 2013