Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Recurring vaginal discharge with itching, get pain during sex. Taken treatment earlier for fungal infection. Help?

hello doctor i have a problem of vagin discharge and i went to the hospital and have made some test but when its come for result the doctor said i dont have UTI bt what i have is fungal so that they gave me gynozole table to put inside, ciprofloxacin , then after used,the problem was dissapper but now i think its comes again coz my vagin it dry and discharge white staff also it has like scrach,some time itching and i feel painful during sex.So doctor can u help me with problem coz i treated its dissappear and come back. if pssible help me out am not feeling good with this situattion and tell me how will i manage this. Regards.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor