Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Recurring severe vaginal infection after intercourse, treated with Betadine, using Clingen Forte. Permanent cure ?

i had intercorse in september with my partner for third time then developed severe vaginal infection and ttreatedby betadine and clingen vaginal again i have developed the same infection after intercorse with using clingen forte...what should i do..treatment is not there any problem with me or with my partner ..m worried
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  572
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ma'am.

In cases of severe or recurrent infections it is best to go for a vaginal culture examination which will help determine the exact cause for the infection, the type of infection and also the best and most suitable treatment option which will help treat the infection permanently.

In the meantime, please abstain from all forms of sexual contact and do not re-establish your sexual relations till at least 7 days after thr last dose of medications.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor