Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Recurring reddish lump on the forehead. Need a permanent cure

hello! I recently have been getting a red lump in the middle of my forehead , it it slightly painful but mostly to the touch. after a day or two the lump gets full of tiny white bumps. i think i tried poping them the first time it appeared but nothing came out. i put ointment on the first time and it went away, but now it BACK! please help! (sorry for the typos i am on my cellular, &its very delayed)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Nothing to worry
You might have got an Infection over forehead.Because of the associated inflammation,it is becoming red,and tender to touch.
If at all any collection is present in it ,pus/fluid will come out only after giving an Incision(Cut).
As it is relieved by local application of Ointment,it may be infective in nature.
Please consult your doctor and get proper treatment.
Next time,you consult your doctor immediately on the first day of symptoms.Hope it will regress immediately.
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor