Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Recurring pus filled bump on foreskin after intercourse. How to get rid of this?

, since 2008 I ve noticed small bumbs usually in groups of about 4-6 on the outer foreskin of my penis I usually burst them and there s always clear water like liquids that comes from it then it will scabbed over then disappear after a few days. This usually happens about 4 times a year and usually after sex. Can anyone please shed some light on this I really would like to get some answers. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
hi obrian
please consult your skin specialist for this .
Answered: Fri, 18 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor