Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Recurring pimples on the face. Gradual improvement with bezoyl peroxide, papulex, natvie. Which medicines should be taken for pimple-free glowing skin?

i have pimples problem from age of 19. last 6 yrs i m facing problems of pimples.i have take many treatments but some time it gets cure again it cames on my face. i have used bezoyl peroxide 5 crerm, earlier papulex .this given quite good result with tab. natvie. i m also using mellelite 15 cream for fading acne marks my face gets pimple marks & open pores . kindly give good prescription for clear my pimples & glow my skin.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear user..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Pimples in this age is due to disturbances in the .,
hormones levels..,
So don't worry...first avoid sunexposure by using.,
Tab Isotretinoin 20 mg daily for 1 month..,
will give good result.,
Answered: Sat, 30 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor