hello and welcome to HCM,
A nose bleed is like a headache; which means that there can be many causes of the same. In your case it may be a straight forward cause of increased pressure causing bleed. So if you control the blood pressure and maintain a good control then in all probability your nose bleed may just stop!!
However if this does not help then you need to do the following and rule out different causes of nose bleed one by one:
1. Get a complete examination of the nose to rule out a condition called the deviated nasal septum
which can cause the bleed.
2. Get a full blood check up including coagulation profile which can rule out any bleeding disorders
3. Get an CT PNS and endoscopy
of the nose to rule out other different cause of nose bleed such as polyp or tumour
4. Get a proper medical assessment for blood pressure
the treatment will be based on the reports of the above test. Meanwhile you can do the following to minimize the bleeding:
1. Do not blow very hard and do not meddle or pick your nose.
2. Take steam inhalation '
3. Avoid exposure to extremes of temperatures such as heat or cold
4. Keep a good control of your blood pressure
take care and get well soon
Dr Sriram Nathan