Recurring malaria falciperum and typhoid. What treatment/tests should I look for ?

Please give me your precious time and have a look at my problems. I am 20 year old female. I have been diagnosed with typhoid on sept 10 (taken taxim O tablets for 14 days), january 11 (taken homeopathic treatment), Feb 11 ( taken Ceurox tab for 10 days). 2 April (Taken 10 injections of monocef + ciflofloxacin for 5 days + monocef tab for 5 more days). Along with typhoid I also had malaria falciperum diagnosed on- Sept 10 (Lumerax 80 tablets for 3 days(twice)+ malarid for 14 days along with above typhoid medicines) January 10 (Falcigo injection 3 days( twice daily) feb 11 (rapither injection for 5 days along with above typhoid medicines) 2 April (Emal injection for 5 days) The fever has been irregular. After the last treatment I was okay though I had slight temperature increase (upto 99.3-5F). SInce 2 days I am feeling weak,sometimes dizzy. Today in the evening I had many short-timed chills, headache (like something wrapped tightly around my head), then I had fever for 30-40 mins. temp was about 99.5F. I had slightly loose motion twice today. Please tell me what should I do to get rid of malaria. I am going to get it tested tomorrow and I feel I will again be tested with positive malaria falciperum. What treatment/ tests/ should I look for ? I am afraid of getting cerebral malaria! Please help me! NOTE- I take a lot pf precaution like mosquito repellents, net. but still. And my parents are not having any such problem due to God s grace and nor are the neighbors having any such problem. I have got my sputum test for TB done too. it was negative. My hb is 12%.
Thu, 5 May 2011