Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Recurring lump in the labia majora. Have pain. What is it?

today while i was getting into the shower i noticed a bothersome lump on my upper right labia majora. its flesh colored slightly pinkesh and is painful to the touch. i don't know what it is.. a week ago I had it and was so worried i made an appointment to my obgyn and 3 days later it went down and was gone by the time the doctor saw me it was cleared but now one week later its back again.. what could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
From your history it seems that you might be having,
1, forming abscess on labia majora or,
2, having infected Bertholin Cyst.
Consult your gynaec and get examined locally.
After diagnosis she will advice treatment accordingly.
Keep local part clean and healthy.
Keep the part airy.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor