Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Recurring jaundice infection due to gallstones. Surgery prescribed. Will liver flush help?

Hi, My name is XXXXXXX. i am suffering from gallstones due to which, i got jaundice 3 times in last 8 months as per my doc. He has suggested surgery is the only option for the treatment that i don t like. I have been reading XXXX liver flush cleanse book. do you think following XXXX method will be helpful? Lot of people have been benefited from this method as per their claim? plz guide
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Thanks for writing in HCM.
Your jaundice is not only symptomatic but complicated. you should get operated at the earliest.No medication will help at this stage.
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Although few people do advocate a liver flush for gall stones but it has very doubtful and controversial results.
This process may seem beneficial for very small stones but a larger stone more than 5 mm may get stuck in bile duct resulting in jaundice and this is probably happening to you,as you are repeatedly getting jaundice.Moreover even if you are able to flush these stones out,they will definitely form again.
So as a doctor I can say,the best would be to go for surgery.
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor