Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Recurring itchy painful clusters of clear fluid filled spots on skin, scalp. How can I get rid of them?

I am a 29 year old femalen and a few years back I pick when I have majjor anxity but I get the itchy hurting clusters of clear fluid I always get them isn the same spots dur to scaring I get them where my side burns you coudls say are I have a lot of blind facial hair in that ares and i believe it is is from sweating all the time on my face and scalp . I also get clusters on my scalp that hurt so bad I have to pop them (I know it probably me picking at them to relive The pain and then it spreds worse and leaks clear fluid and then crusts over , then clears up then it comes back in the same spots same thing for the same smal spots on the side of my ears they are so itchy and painfuk I go nuts trying to pop them to relieve the itchy hard pump ..clearfluid and hard white yellow mass I can push ot there usually way deep in my pour.s thank you I need my life back
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi ,

Thanks for writing in.

It can be folliculitis,seborrheic dermatitis,pediculosis capitis etc.

You can apply soframycin ointment over the area.Also analgesic like paracetamol would be helpful.

Wash your scalp daily with a medicated shampoo like betadine AD shampoo.

Take a lot of lemon juice daily.Also you can take vitamin C tablets daily.

I encourage you to visit a qualified dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Hope this helps.




Answered: Fri, 26 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to HCM
in this case i will advise you to take proper homeopathic treatment from any good classical homeopath.
This condition is 100% can be cured with homeopathy without any side effect
for more inquiry you may contact on
have a good health
Answered: Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor