Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Recurring clear bubble on the white part of eye, impaired vision. Advised surgery. Opinion?

Good Morning, On September I did find clear bubble in white part of eye. First I was filling discomfort, itches and after that I have discovered this bubble. This bubble was moving from the bottom to the meddle. Doctor has prescribed AFL ? steroids drops for 5 weeks. On beginning It seemed to me that bubble was gone and after 1 week start grow again. Doctor said that it is chronic condition and I need operation. I have trouble with vision due to this bubble is really bothering and I have next appointment on April??? What is your opinion?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM portal,
bubble on the white part of the eye does not cause difficulty in vision.You should only have it removed if it actually is causing discomfort.Since it responded to steroid in the beginning ,give it another chance.
Answered: Sat, 26 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor