Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Recurring chest pain with tremors, dizziness, high BP, light jaw pain. Normal test results. What treatment should be taken?

I m trying to get some assistance on what to do but have no money to pay. I m a 55 year old woman. I ve had chest pain , shaking, spikes in bp , dizzyness,and light jaw pain, for months now. I have gone to my doctor and the emergency room and nothing is showing up. What do I do? Who do I turn to?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hi ,welcome to HCM,
first ,i must assure you that health is the basic human right ,& in all nations of world adequate provisions have been ensured for free & quality health facilities to the needful ,
secondly ,your condition is not very clear to me ,you must give me details more clearly ,also i must insist you to keep full trust on the doctor who is taking care your health .
Answered: Wed, 21 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor