Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Recurring chest pain, high heart rate, numbness on one side of the body with freezing and warmness causing sweats, vomiting. Heart monitor showed blur. What can be done?

Hi I am 29 years old and have a huge list of medical troubles. From tremors, acid reflex,IBM, chronic gasitis, fibermyalgia, renualds syndrome , adhd , and the list just keeps going anyways. I went into the er catfight with chest pain for over 4 hours numbness pain down left side of body, freezing and yet burning up soaked in sweat and vomiting . I was put on a heart monitor lots of blood taken and a urine workup. Which I was told I almost hit the floor 3 times alone on the way to the restroom. My hubby told me that my heart rate got to 185 and the heart monitor started flashing blue. The doctor sent be home on bedrest and told me to see my doctor in two Weeks. I don t understand. I don t feel any better at all today. My doctor is out of the office until Monday. I am not sure what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for asking.

There can be multiple possibilities ranging from arrythmias to the structural damage to the heart.

Possibility of the electolyte imbalance along with some viral infection also is very high.

Please wait for your redults to reach a diagnosis.

Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor