Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Recurring blisters in face, back, soles in feet. How to cure?

i am a carer an visit a gentleman in his 90 s he is bed bound an gets up into his chair using a hoist weve noticed recently that he has been getting blisters apart from his back and soles of his feet and his face the doctors have been out but have they said they dont know whta this recurring problem is... theres alot of the carers researching but not coming up with anything anything would be helpful
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.It could be pressure sores, due to constant pressure on one particular part of the body.It could be disastrous, if left alone.There are air and water beds available to equalize pressure all over the contact area.A good physiotherapist would be required to treat and prevent further sores.
Answered: Mon, 28 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor