Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Recurring back pain. Height didn't grow as expected. Any remedy?

Im 18 years old, on and off my back has been hurting since i was 16. My back will feel fine sometimes but then the pain would come back again randomly. I was told around the age of 14 that by the time i turn 18 years old, i would be 5 10 but now i m 5 6. I try streyching but it seems like it never helps. i used to be much taller than my younger brother but now he s 2 inches shorter than me and is catching up. I used to be taller than most of the people i knew in middle school but now im shorter than most of them (guys). Can you please help me with this situation?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
get x ray of spine and see an endocrinologist may help you know the cause of height problems if any
Answered: Thu, 21 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor