Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Recurrent pimples on face. Suggest a good doctor

hello sir i have a very serious problem regarding to my face i have a pimple problem from so 5-6 yr i have also consult to many dr but it affect only when thetreatment is continue, as soon as the treatment is stop... pimples come again... its not like that i havn t continue the treatment ,i have continue it for 2yr...but still wont work my friend from chandrapur toldme that there is dr from chandrapur ,hi name is de vineet dube n 1 from nagpur kaya clinic i am the student of final yr engineering, and i feel very less confident due to my pimple problem, in future i will be in the company.. if at that time i feel less confidet ,its very dangerous to my couries please suggest me the good dr that i have give please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, I am not supposed to refer you a doctor but you need to understand that acne is a chronic disease and will subside on its own after a particular age but treatment is essential to prevent its complications so kindly continue the medication when they are flared up or else be on topical medication when acne is mild. take care
Answered: Sat, 1 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor