Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Recurrent multiple reddish pus filled lumps in the pubic area. What are these?

I have recurrent mulitple red, hard lumps in the pubic area. They are usually filled with either blood & white pus or blood & clear fluid. They occur in much the same place - around vaginal area - mostly inner thigh (not on actually on vagina itself). Havent had unprotected sex recently so didnt think an STD could be a possibility. They do occur around hair follicles but I cant see any obviously infected ingrown hairs. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor