Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Recurrent boils on testicles. What can I do?

I have had boils for around 10 years now since my son was born my sons mom has a boil when she was pregnant since then I ve been getting then on an off I ve had five in the tail none area I have had a surgen remove them but I still from time to time get them under my ball sack I just had one there an now for the last week I ve got one around my anus what can I do
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response

You are having pyoderma off and on.. Right?

This suggest poor immunity or immunocompromised condition you have.

Thorough history,clinical examination and investigations should be done.

For that , you consult dermatologist.

Antibiotics,immunobusters, vitamins and minerals may be helpful to improve and prevent the relapses.

Improve hygiene and have nutritious food.

Avoid stress and have good sleep.

You will be benefitted.

I hope you got my answer.


Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor