Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Rectal pain, burning sensation. Using water to relieve pain. Cure?

I have to ask some thing that s really hard for a man to ask but it is so bad I have thought about nothing else I have a lot of pain in and around my ass ;(. It burns so bad that as a 50 year old man it can bring me to my knees and cry the only thing that helps is to use a hand held shower and wash a lot no soap just warm water please if any one has any idea what I can do I will say a prayer for you and your family till the day I pass
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Don't be concerned about your pain around the anus without consulting a general physician or surgeon about it. The pain could be due to so many reasons. Actually pain is just an indication about a deep underlying problem. Consult a physician, understand it and take proper treatment for it. Worrying without getting treatment is actually self cheating. Do the consultation part as fast as possible.
Get well soon.
Answered: Wed, 31 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor