Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Rectal discharge with pus, fluid leaking out on bending over. Treatment options?

My mother just called me and told me that my 10 year old nephew has had rectal discharge that is clear and has very small amounths of puss. There is no pain involved from what he says. Also said that it has been going on for about 2 years now. The best way to describe it from what she says is that he can bend over and his rectum with leak out the fluid and sometimes puss.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the finding which you have stated It looks like that your nephew has a chronic Perianal abscess which has opened in anus.You need to consult some Surgeon for clinical examination and proctoscopic examination to confirm the diagnosis,This can be treated with antibiotics or may need small surgery to drain it.
Answered: Sun, 2 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor