• question-icon

Recommend treatment for VDRL

hi! i got a medical examination last week and i got a positive result in vdrl and tpha test..what is this and how to cure it? i search about it and it says that this things could only happen if you had sex with this kind of deseas but i had sex with a prostitute way back 2004. it is possible?thank you!!
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
Thank you for query.By the history it suggests you may be positive for a disease called syphilis.it is not clear of symptoms you have now.So please consult a doctor soon to get proper diagnosis and treatment like antibiotics based on diagnosis.earlier treatment is better.