Recommend diet to increase stamina post jaundice fever

i ve been recovered from jaundice...its been a month and half...i was 68 kg & i ws regular at gym bt since jaundice there has been a gap of 2 months and i want to start gym again so can u please suggest me some measures to increase my stamina and gaining muscle quickly which i lost during jaundice
Thu, 14 Nov 2019

You can do some mild to moderate muscle-building exercise according to your physiotherapist advise. I suggest you take a more protein diet.

Take fruits, green leafy vegetables, coconut water, apple juice, etc more for a speedy recovery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician