Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Recently married, losing erections, no confidence in sex. Suggestions?

Hello doctor,
I have been married recently about 18 days back. I have tried to have intercourse quite a few times but I lost erections everytime.My penis curves to the right remarkably which is making me conscious & stopping me from having erections and therefore I become anxious & have no confidence to perform. My partner has a great sex drive but m not being able to satisfy her. If this continues to go on for long m afraid I might spoil my marraige
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

First of all, do not get apprehensive regarding the right side curvature of your penis.
In absence of any other symptoms, curvature of penis to either right or left side can be considered as a normal anatomical variation.
And it will not cause any hindrance in performance of sexual intercourse.

Regarding the problem of Erectile dysfunction, it is due to decreased blood supply to the penis.
However, the reason for erectile difficulty in your case is likely due to inadequate stimulation, concerns related to the curvature of your genital organ & the sense of anxiety to satisfy your partner.

There are medications that increase blood flow to penis & maintains erection.
Performance can also be improved by having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.

Avoid stress...practice meditation..this helps in improving concentration & builds up the confidence level.
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
You can also do oil massage of the increases blood flow & maintains the erection.

Despite these measures, if you experience difficulty, it will be better to rule out other causes like high blood pressure, blood sugar and other local causes that impair blood flow to the genital organ.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.
You can ask me a direct query on this website using the below link:
Answered: Sat, 25 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor