Recently I have been using meth moderately help me get

Recently I have been using meth moderately help me get through college and other responsibilities. I am experiencing pain symptoms that I have felt before. Pain in the lower abdominal, as well as my testicles. Symptoms are similar to having hernia. Obviously, I am very oncerned and think this is due using meth.

My diet has been somewhat healthy
Lots of vegetables (broccoli, carrots, peas) , & highly concentrated fruit smoothies (made from 1bs. of blackberries, strawberries, 4 bananas, alnd all blended in with one whole small size watermelon. Could it be that high levels of acidic to clean myself is also the cause of these painful symptoms ?
Thu, 25 Oct 2018