Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

182 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Recently I have been getting what I would call the

Recently I have been getting what I would call the shakes. My body feels very light and my entire body shakes/twitches uncontrollably. I am 26 years old and can't figure out what is going on. At first I thought it was not eating enough but when this happens, I can barely hold down food. I am just looking for ANY insight into what this may be caused by.
Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello i am a 22 year old male who has been suffering from a visual disorder that i just recently realized may be common. I was wondering what this is called and if you could give me more information about it. In movies or shows i ve seen this camera effect is known as the dolly zoom or vertigo zoom or the hitchock zoom

doctor1 MD

Thanks for the opportunity! I m a 49 yr old male. I recently learned of a concussion symptom not commonly listed that I definitely had in my early teens. As my mental efficiency is way down, and have learned that some schizophrenia can be caused by previous concussions [via brain damage?]. I need to find out what the title of the appropriate specialist would be who could check me for skull / brain damage. ~please?

doctor1 MD

when the Apex of the Heart is not getting enough blood/oxygen..what is it called? I have a stent in left artery, Been experiencing a lot of multiple systems of Heart Attack lately..Had Angiogram done yesterday, was told of condition regarding Apex of Heart and put on Betta Blocker.

Loading Online Doctors....