Recently I have a crunching sound on my ear. what could it be ?

Hi there, recently I have a crunching sound on my ear when I move or turn my head from side to side. also, when i try to pull my ear up and down I can hear it too. it's like my ear is abit loose lol ? its not IN my ear. what could it be? Hi there, recently I have a crunching sound on my ear when i move or turn my head from side to side. also, when i try to pull my ear up and down i can hear it too. it s like my ear is abit loose lol? it doesn t hurt. what could it be?
Mon, 18 Apr 2011