Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Receding hairline, shortness and weakness in penis. Remedy?

Hi. I am 30 years old married male. I have two problems. First, my hairline is receding at a faster pace and hair allover my head becoming thin. I tried minoxidil but in vain. Also I notice shortening and weakness in my sex organ . It used to be long hard and strong erection but today it is short and flaccid. Please suggest me the remedy for hairfall and weak and short penis
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
this may be due to exertion or fatigueness also regarding your sexual organ, you shoould post your detail case history to understand correctly, sometime some co-ordination problem also occure between the couple and few tenson too.
So dontworry and discuss with your wife,what is the complication and what is mannual option to subside it.

However few homoeopathic remedy like acid phos, selenium, avena may be benefecial .
Answered: Thu, 8 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor