Reason of sudden death in early in the morning? My

Reason of sudden death in early in the morning?
My friend died
she was young child
Symptoms before death is
1. Headache
2. Foam from mouth
3. Jaw turning black
4. Vomiting
The doctor said she take something poisonous but she was very innocent child i don't think so she taken
Plz help me and tell me the reason
Fri, 19 Oct 2018

My mother adiabetic andhaving high BP has gone to my relative place and there she develop feaver and vomitting my relatives having thought viral feaver gave her medicines on the 1st day and then on the second day gave her one saline and then gave her dinner . But in the morning at 4.00am they told us that she is having scisser(a medical term) and her eyes closed brain not giving signal only hands and feets shaking. at around 8.30am she was admitted to ahospital where she was given injection for stability and the following day she collapsed. what may be the cause of death?

my 46 year old sister was a chronic alcoholic and always had red palms. she was told by doctors to stop drinking because she had early signs of cirrhosis. She continued drinking vodka and always vomiting and dehydrated. She died suddenly and the medical examiner has drawn no conclusions can you help me please I am going crazy as to why she died. Please.

IM SO SCARED COULD I HAVE sudden cardiac death omg im scared im 16? ok my heart skipped then started racing really really fast im scared oh god im 16 male and ok i suffer with panic attacks BUT i was calm i stayed calm abulance came an got me went doctor they talked an said its normal i went to heart doctor had stress test they said everything normal i dont wanna die please i need some one to talk tooooo i know what panic attack is but this wasnt no panic attack i was calm my heart raced for no reason it skip an raced i was playing pc PLEASE UR SCARYING ME MORE i need some one to talk to real bad do i have sudden cardiac death please i wanna know im crying right now i dont wanna die i dont wanna die i dont wanna die i dont wanna die