Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Raw area in groin, behind ear after drinking alcohol. History of porphyria, diabetes. Treatment?

my husband is a type 2 diabetic and also an alcoholic, he has been drinking very heavy for the last month or so and 2 days ago he developed a very large raw area in his groin area and now today he has the same thing behind his ear. The area in the groin is as wide as your hand and about 6-8 inches long. He also has porphyria and archnoiditis. He is on a very large amount of pain medication . On New Years day he drank a bottle of rubbing alcohol ,just wondering if this might have anything to do with the raw skin?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Having forceful masturbation injury to frenulum is common.
Now it seems that there might be having some infection took place.
Go for one antibiotic meidicine course to cure infection.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Avoid masturbation for few days to get proper healing of cut.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor