Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Rashes, small pustules around hips, pain in area. Treatment options?

Sir i have Rashes(very small PUSTULE) around 3-5 on my hips and 27 year male these is past 3-4 year earlier i used avaoid these but it get some time pain in that particular area only ..but rest i dont have any pain ad all but these time i thought that i will go for Doctor for these may be down the line it create some problem so please suggest some good medicine
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi ,
Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are dealing with is furuncle,impetigo,or folliculitits.
The treatment can be oral and topical antibiotics and oral analgesics.
Avoid self treatment.Consider visiting a dermatologist or general practitioner to get prescription medications.

Hope this helps.
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor