Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Rashes on upper back and shoulder, lumps. What is it?

I have had a reacurring rash on the left side of my upper back/ shoulder . I also had a small lump right at the top of the rash. I went to the doctor for the rash about 2 years ago but still comes back regularly. He perscribed a cream I have been using. I also just noticed a small lump in the left side of my neck . Any concerns?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hello welcome to healthcare magic forum
you have acne vulgaris or folliculitis over back and shoulder
clindamycin solution twice a day will work well
oral azithromycin also work
better to consult dermatologist as you may require other medicine like isotretinoin
wear cotton cloths and never pick or popped it
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor