Rashes on bikini line, burns while urinating, hurts during sex, smelly white discharge, itching, blisters on vagina. Cure?

i have heat rashes on the bikink line area and butt cheeks.it dose t burn when i pee or hurt when i have sex.i have a really bad white discharge and smells like fish.it itches and sore on the outside of my vagina and the top part f my clit and i have blister on the top part of my vagina.i tryed every medical medicine that was suppose to be used but nothibg works for me.i got tested for chlamedia and all that came back negitive.but had a BV.toom the meds and the white discharge is still there after the medicine was gone i just want the pain to stop and the itching to stop.
Thu, 22 Aug 2013