Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Rashes in anus, spreading, yeast infection or pinworms, bumps in center and back

I have had a bad rash around my anus for about 6 months. I was told it could be a yeast infection or pinworms. I have now been treated for both and its still there and spreading. Some appear to look like welps and get dry when they start to go away. I can always feel the bumps in a ring around the center and up towards the back. I would love to go to a doctor but I dont have insurance, I have already been to the health department and they treated it as I said above. Any ideas on what this might be? I have tried everything!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  358
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
The rash could be due to contact dermatitis or due to mixed infections.
Before taking any empirical treatment, I suggest you to consult a dermatologist for physical examination so that appropriate treatment can be initiated.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor