Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Rashes, dry patches, applying cream. Shall i see a doctor?

Hi I have a rash by at the top of my bottom it s quite dry I have been applying some E45 cream after my bath it itches and gets raised and angry when I itch it otherwise it seems to go down I have never suffered with rashes or dry patches before? Do you think I need to go and see my GP I ve had the rash for 6 days now thank you in advance for your advise
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
thanx for writing to us.
it might be fungal infection.
consult ur skin specialist.
u might require topical or oral steroids.
maintain hygeine.keep the rash dry.
Answered: Thu, 6 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor